HOW WE DO IT
We deliver customized professional trainings that include a review and assessment of your current needs, training development and delivery, curriculum integration, and follow-up support, as needed. Trainings are done on-site, offered in a one, two, three or partial day format. Each training is tailored to your school’s needs.
The training and the developed curriculum are approached in a holistic manner that honors both the mind and the heart of all individuals involved. This approach creates a significant and positive experience for both youth providers & the young people they serve.
The first step is a complimentary exploratory conversation to be sure that this training is a right fit for your district. We will discuss your ideal vision and goals for your district and develop a Game Plan for getting there. With this information we can discern if our training is the right fit to help you make your vision a reality. Contact us to discuss your needs and schedule a conversation.
EXPECTED LEARNING OUTCOMES FOR YOUTH PROVIDERS:
- Build teacher capacity to address school and student challenges related to drug abuse
- Apply principles of holistic drug prevention to current curriculum
- Deepen in their compassionate understanding of the process of addiction
- Create a context conducive to addressing the core reasons why youth look to drugs for answers
- Deeper job fulfilment and connection with the youth they serve
- Create deeper trust and connection to support students in smart and empowered decision making
- Apply the Facilitator Keys that lead to authentic and courageous conversations
- Apply new knowledge and heart-centered skills to have a greater impact on student outcomes
Click here to contact us to schedule a conversation.
“Our students want hard facts as well as understanding, and Heather has helped develop a campaign that delivers both. Together we have been effective.”
– Carey Peck, LAUSD Grant Administrator
Click Here for full testimonial.